A properly maintained HVAC system is the key to optimum operating efficiency. For both commercial and residential users, it translates into optimum comfort and healthier air quality. For the business owners, there are the additional benefits of higher productivity from your workers and more comfortable customers.
And, there's more!
Well-maintained HVAC systems are more efficient. They require considerably less energy to operate.
Routine maintenance extends the life time of your HVAC unit and components.
Regular HVAC maintenance provides the opportunity to spot and remedy problems before they can impact your business.
* CAUTION: Heating system maintenance is NOT a DIY project. Other than changing the filters, proper professional training is strongly recommended to ensure safe operation of the unit.
What To Expect During A Heating Maintenance Call
- A Filter Change
- Fan Controls and Airflow will be checked
- Lubrication of all moving parts
- Burners Inspected
- Electrical Connections Inspected
- Belts Adjusted or Replaced
- Amp-draw Test
- Inspection of Condensate Drain
- Inspection of Heat Exchanger for cracks or rust
- Comprehensive Safety Inspection
An Annual HVAC Maintenance Call Is Recommended
Scheduling an annual inspection, cleaning and comprehensive safety check of your entire HVAC system will help to ensure optimum efficiency throughout the cooling and heating seasons.
Contact us immediately if you detect or suspect a leak in your fuel line or you notice any loose or worn connections. Your safety is our first priority!
Call (818) 341-3406 to make an appointment
6430 Variel Avenue, Suite 102
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Areas We Service: Los Angeles Beverly Hills Sherman Oaks Woodland Hills West Hills Glendale
Calabasas Encino Chatsworth
Canoga Park Hollywood San Fernando
Thousand Oaks Burbank Agoura Hills
Simi Valley Van Nuys Studio City
Copyright @ 2010-2018 LA Construction Heating and Air